Intelligence, Humor: All Things Adult & Otherwise!!

My "sounding board"; my "pulpit"..lol..just a place where I can write, express, share..
I'm told it's a "pretty good" read by some very dear and honest friends..
Judge for yourself!!

IRock

IRock
The NEW: "Daddy Cane"

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do you own any sexy underwear? How often do you wear it?

That's ALL I own is sexy underwear. I wear them all the time. I believe in "presentation". Sex and sexy happen when half clothed; when clothed in something that makes the other person salivate literally and figuratively with anticipation. I've been given gift for many, many years of sexy underwear and for a long time never understood; now, a little older, a little wiser, I totally understand! It makes a difference, it makes "hot" so much "hotter"! Oh and for clarity, it's "sexy" underwear; not "too small", "uncomfortable" or "ill-fitting"; say it with me "SEXY".

Ask me anything

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1.2.12

    Wow... Long time! Not even sure how I landed on your blog by it's good to see you're well. Happy New Year! How's Lil Mama (the dog)?

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear u...b respectful tho' dammit!! Intelligence? Always welcome. Ignorance?? Hit it!!